A-Frame Pavement Sign Poster Displays - Stahldas
A poster stand is an incredible way of informing customers and the public of the products or services you could provide to them. Made out of a sturdy aluminium frame and UV-stabilised PVC covers, these A frame poster stands are very durable and are long lasting display units. Posters behind the PVC covers can be easily changed or removed by unclipping the aluminium frame. The transparent PVC covers allow customers to see all of the literature on display.
It is possible to purchase spare or replacement PVC covers in case your cover were to get scratched or damaged. The four legs on the poster frame allow for the display units to stand stable. Requiring no assembly, these A-frame poster display units arrive ready to use. These floor standing poster displays are very eye catching units and will attract the attention of customers walking past. Posters inside the holder are neatly held in position for a tidy and professional presentation. These A-frame poster displays are lightweight and can be moved or repositioned with ease.
If you are looking for products to compliment these poster display stands then you might want to consider an outdoor wall mountable literature holder (Ref: BHODL, BHODA5 and BHODA4) or a floor standing brochure holder or carousel unit. These A-frame poster stands would look great at a beauty salon to promote a pedicure service or at a university to show pictures and directions to the location of an on campus open evening.
Select from over 200 eye-catching colours to create your own bespoke display!
- Colour match your new A-Boards to your existing ones.
- Convey the colours of your brand in A-Board form.
- Ignite your latest promotions with bright and stylish colour shades.
- Receive maximum visual impact.
Follow our simple step by step guide below to order your bespoke A-Boards:
- Make your Choice.
- Choose from this list of RAL Colours - Click Here.
- Select Customised.
- Select "Custom" from the above dropdown configurable option for "Colour / Finish".
- Place your Order.
- Place your order like normal with your payment details (Funds will not be taken until the order is finalised).
- Confirmation Call.
- Wait for a dedicated account manager from our customer service team to be assigned to your order. They will call you as soon as possible to confirm the colour finish and finalize the order.
- Made to Order.
- Your customised A-Boards will then be 'made to order', dispatched and delivered within 10-15 working days.
- Courtesy Call.
- Once you have taken delivery, you will receive an after sales call from your account manager to ensure you are happy with the quality and colour of your new custom A-Boards.