If you are not entirely satisfied with ANY product purchased from Displaysense, we will replace or refund the product price in full.
Please follow the returns process:
- The product should be unused, unassembled and in its original packaging.
- Email email@example.com and include your reason for return and your order number/contact details. We'll generate a Returns Authorisation Number for you to return your goods to us.
- The product(s) must be returned to us in good condition within 28 days (20 working days) of the date it was delivered to you.
- When organising a return, we suggest you to return goods via a fully insured courier so that you have a proof of delivery back to us.
- Please note: We will process your refund within 24 hours of receiving the goods back, but some card issuers can take up to 10 working days to show the refund on your debit/credit card accounts. Orders paid via Bank Transfer will be paid back to the original account that the money was transferred from.
How long after delivery can I return my goods?
28 calendar days (20 working days) from the date of delivery.
How do I arrange to return an item?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your reason for return and your order number/contact details.
Do you have a re-stocking fee?
No. Unlike most companies in our industry we do not have a 'Restocking Charge' return policy of up to 25% of the order value.
I have received a faulty item, what should I do?
Prior to dispatch, great care is taken to inspect each item.
In the unfortunate event that you have received a faulty item we will arrange for it to be collected and quality tested.
A faulty product is one that has a manufacturing defect rather than one that has been delivered to you broken or damaged. If you have a product that has been damaged whilst in transit please email email@example.com including your order number/contact details and details about the fault.
Once we have received your email we will contact you within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) to arrange a replacement or for a full refund to be made.
I have received an incorrect item
We aim to resolve miss picked orders in a timely manner.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and the incorrect item's name and number.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible and resolve the issue.
An item is missing from my order
We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check the items have not already been delivered.
If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.
If an item is missing, please email email@example.com with the order number and the missing item's name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.