Automated Pop-Up Square Exhibition Counter inc. Fabric Printing Service - 800mm
Delivery Only £7.50 ex.VAT & FREE on orders over £125.00 ex.VAT*
Delivery estimated 3-5 working days at point of artwork approval
Height: 1000mm Width: 800mm Depth: 480mm
- Automatic, self-rising square counter for effortless setup. Graphics printing included
- Patented design for unique and innovative appeal.
- Assemble fully in under 20 minutes, saving you time and effort.
- Packs away in less than 10 seconds for easy storage and portability.
- Impressive max. weight loading capacity of 20kg.
- Perfect counter for exhibitions, sampling stands, events, and trade shows.
The Automated Pop-Up Square Exhibition Counter is a game-changer for your event setup. With dimensions measuring 1000mm in height, 800mm in width, and 480mm in depth, this counter boasts a patented design that sets it apart from the rest. What makes it truly exceptional is its automatic, self-rising feature, allowing you to assemble it fully in under 20 minutes. Plus, it can be packed away in less than 10 seconds, making transportation and storage a breeze.
This counter not only offers convenience but also reliability with a maximum weight loading capacity of 20kg. Whether you're showcasing at exhibitions, sampling stands, events, or trade shows, this counter is the ideal choice. And to add the finishing touch, it comes with a graphic printing service, allowing you to display your branding prominently. The graphics sizing is H 1002mm x W 1480mm, ensuring your brand stands out. Additionally, it includes a travel bag for easy transportation. With a 5-year guarantee, you can trust in the quality and durability of this innovative display solution.
Looking to get artwork made to put in your literature display product? we offer a comprehensive online printing service. For full details check out our printing service page.
How it work
1. Either purchase your product and print cart add-on at the same time or purchase the print product as a standalone from our printing range . Once your order is placed, we will send you an email with clear instructions of the requirements for the artwork.
2. Read the artwork guide PDF to ensure all required criteria is met in order to be approved for printing. Artwork will be need to be approved for printing. (We can provide a design service at an additional cost based on quotation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for design enquiries)
3. Reply to our email with your artwork. Once approved your document will be sent to print. After submission of your artwork, printing of your design and subsequent shipping to your address will be estimated between 3-5 workings days from approval point.
- Exhibition Counter
You may also like
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed