Acrylic A3 Literature Holder - Portrait
Delivery Only £7.50 ex.VAT & FREE on orders over £125.00 ex.VAT*
Delivery estimated 3-5 working days at point of artwork approval
- 2mm Thick Acrylic: Constructed from high-quality, crystal clear acrylic for premium presentation
- Large Flat Base: Ensures stability on counter tops, shelving, and other flat surfaces
- Tilted Back Angle: Provides optimum viewing for customers, making it an excellent choice as a literature stand or menu display
- Transparent Finish: Offers a clear view of the contents, ideal for showcasing offers, products, or event info
- Counter Top Design: Perfectly suited as a tabletop literature display, allowing for easy visibility and access
- Easy Insertion: Flexible back panel permits hassle-free slotting of A3 sheets, making it an excellent brochure holder
Arriving fully assembled, this slanted A3 sign holder is your ideal tabletop literature display solution. Expertly designed for single posters, brochures, and other literature, it seamlessly promotes offers or products to customers when displayed on the counter top or shelving. Its transparency and counter top design also make it a popular choice for displaying menus, event information, and more.
Constructed from durable acrylic, this portrait A3 sign holder boasts a large flat base. Thanks to its tilted back angle, posters are displayed at the perfect angle for optimum viewing. This unique brochure stand ensures your literature grabs attention.
Maintaining its pristine transparent finish is a breeze — simply dust with a microfibre cloth and clean with a warm, damp cloth paired with glass cleaner. Whether you're in need of an acrylic brochure holder, a brochure stand, or a general literature stand, this product seamlessly merges functionality with aesthetic appeal, catering to all your display needs.
Looking to get artwork made to put in your literature display product? we offer a comprehensive online printing service. For full details check out our printing service page.
How it work
1. Either purchase your product and print cart add-on at the same time or purchase the print product as a standalone from our printing range . Once your order is placed, we will send you an email with clear instructions of the requirements for the artwork.
2. Read the artwork guide PDF to ensure all required criteria is met in order to be approved for printing. Artwork will be need to be approved for printing. (We can provide a design service at an additional cost based on quotation. Email email@example.com for design enquiries)
3. Reply to our email with your artwork. Once approved your document will be sent to print. After submission of your artwork, printing of your design and subsequent shipping to your address will be estimated between 3-5 workings days from approval point.
- colour finish
- paper size
- Counter Top
You may also like
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed