Advance Black Barrier Post - 2.3m Blue Belt
Delivery Only £7.50 ex.VAT & FREE on orders over £125.00 ex.VAT*
28 day hassle free returns available on all of our products
Belt Length: 2.3m
Base Diameter: 345mm
Post Diameter: 63.5mm
- Robust Construction: Constructed from mild steel with a black powder-coated finish, ensuring durability for high traffic environments
- Safety-First Braking System: Includes a patented braking system that controls the retraction of the 2.3m red retractable belt, reducing accident risks
- Secure Anti-Tamper Connection Points: Features four anti-tamper connection points to prevent accidental belt releases, ensuring the stability of the queue barrier posts
- Accessible Design: Offers the lowest leading edge on the market, creating a more accessible system for all, including those with mobility issues
- Sturdy Base: A 9kg cast iron base provides exceptional stability, making it suitable for high traffic areas and as a reliable queue divider
- Extended Warranty: Comes with a 2-year warranty, underlining the quality and reliability of this retractable queue barrier
Creating a safe and reliable crowd control system is incredibly easy with this Tensator queuing barrier. The ‘Advance’ steel barrier has a smart black finish and mixes functionality with simple elegance.
The retractable 2.3m blue belt has a patented braking system that slows the retraction to eliminate the risk of an accident within your queue, an essential safety feature. The Tensabarrier has a 9kg weighted base and features a 35° displacement angle to prevent the post from toppling over easily, ensuring this queuing post can stand up to the hustle and bustle of a busy environment. To prevent people ducking under or clambering over, the Tensa barrier is purposefully shorter than other barriers on the market. This queuing post also features a four slot connection point enabling you to create an extensive queuing system and each cassette has anti-tamper tape ends that prevents the webbing accidentally detaching.
This 'Advance' Tensator barrier features a steel covered cast iron base that has the lowest edge on the market allowing you to create a more accessible environment for buggies and wheelchair users. The low base means customers with mobility issues are able to move easily throughout your Tensator queue management system.
- barrier type
- Retractable Barrier
- colour finish
- 500 - 999mm
- post colour
- strap colour
You may also like
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed